- "It seems like such a cliche to say that 'Sought Out saved my life,' but I really don't know how else to say it. My wife, my kids, my job, and everything else--I would have lost everything. I was so close to just ending it all when I first talked to Bob. I really don't know how to say how much this ministry means to me."
- "...I have spent hours in counseling sessions with people and have NEVER gotten as much as I have from this group (Facing the Shadow.) The results have shown how much Sought Out has helped me personally and overall impacted my family positively. Thank you so much."
- "Living Waters has already in the first month changed my life because it has changed my view of how God loves me, giving me a deepened since of His passionate heart for me to live a fully redeemed, purified life. I know that my desires to be a Godly wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, and counselor are also His desires. Where I fall short, He steps in to fill the gaps. He continues to make me Holy and Wholly His!"
- "Gave me Christian support for my issue, based on the Word of God--very important to me. The workbook, sharing, insight given and prayer is amazing!!! I thank God for this ministry--I have received unbelievable healing & freedom here!!" (woman attending Journey)
- "My husband and I were finished. I still can't believe we have made it to where we are now. I am so thankful for Sought Out!"
- "Facing the Shadow is the first thing that has ever really worked for me. I have tried to quit and be free from all my baggage for years, more times than anyone can count. But now I am finally in recovery, and I've been sober for almost six months now. Before talking to Bob and going through the program, I never really thought it would be possible for me. But here I am."